SAVE THE DATE!
The 2016 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium will take place February 18-20, 2016, at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Highlights from the 2014 Symposium:
- The 2014 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium had a record number of abstracts submitted and a record number of attendees.
- 93% of attendees said they would recommend the meeting to a colleague.
- 94% of attendees said the content presented at the meeting was based on the best available evidence.
See what attendees from this year's 2014 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium said in their evaluation of the meeting:
- "I thought this was a wonderful opportunity for academic and community physicians to come together and learn about head and neck cancer, which is increasing significantly in incidence, as well as the immense role that radiation plays in its treatment."
- "As a very new member of the head and neck treatment team, the networking at this conference was invaluable and very validating."
- "Absolutely outstanding meeting that brings together the leaders in the field and cutting-edge basic science."
- "Without a doubt the Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Symposium is the best blend of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and head and neck surgeons, getting together in one place and working together to improve patient care."
- "This conference provides the tools for practicing cancer specialists to offer patients the most modern and up-to-date treatments for their head and neck cancer. "