Welcome to the 2018 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium
“The Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is the best head and neck cancer meeting as it is truly multidisciplinary and has content that covers everything from practical management to new research and future directions for therapy.” – Katharine Price, MD, 2016 attendee
This is a practical and clinically relevant meeting for the entire head and neck cancer community that provides the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation.
- Keynote speakers addressing timely and relevant topics in head and neck cancer treatment.
- Dynamic sessions focused on the major disease sites with expert faculty providing education.
- The top research presented in oral abstract sessions and a poster reception.
- Interactive and case-based tumor boards.
- Many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the world.