Registration for this meeting will open in mid-August.
Registration Fees, Deadlines and Categories
Information on registration rates are coming soon. If you have questions please contact the Meeting Department at 703-839-7390.
If you wish to register by mail or fax, please contact our registration center at 1-800-541-6058 to receive the registration form. Please note that forms submitted via fax or mail are subject to a $10 processing fee. To avoid this fee, please register online.
The last day to have received the early-bird discount is November 1, 2017. The last day to have received the advanced rate is January 24, 2018. Registrations that are received after this date will be charged at the on-site rate.
Individuals who registered online should receive an instant email confirmation. If you fax or mail in your registration, your confirmation will be sent via email within three to five business days.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before
January 24, 2018.
- All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after
January 24, 2018.
- Registration fees are not transferable to another individual or meeting.
- Cancellation of a registration with Virtual Meeting package on or before
January 24, 2018, includes cancellation of the Virtual Meeting package.
- Approved registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
We are committed to making the Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability as identified in the American with Disabilities Act, please contact us at 1-800-541-6058 or
Phone: 1-800-541-6058 or 703-449-6418
In most cases, citizens of foreign countries will need a visa to enter the United States. It may take up to three months to obtain a visa. For additional information, visit
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html. You must be registered and paid in full before you may print your visa letter of invitation from the registration website.