Welcome to the 2018 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium
Save the Date
The 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium will be held February 27-29, 2020, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The abstracts for the meeting are now available.
“The Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is the best head and neck cancer meeting as it is truly multidisciplinary and has content that covers everything from practical management to new research and future directions for therapy.” – Katharine Price, MD, 2016 attendee
New this year! Utilize the online conference planner to search the meeting program, view abstracts and more!
This was a practical and clinically relevant meeting for the entire head and neck cancer community that provided the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation.
- Keynote speakers addressing timely and relevant topics in head and neck cancer treatment.
- Dynamic sessions focused on the major disease sites with expert faculty providing education.
- The top research presented in oral abstract sessions and a poster reception.
- Interactive and case-based tumor boards.
- Many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the world.
Merck KGaA - Pfizer Alliance
Other Promotional Sponsors
ASTRO Unrestricted Educational Grant Supporters