We are excited to introduce digital posters at the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium!
Digital Poster Information
- Please view the detailed instructions and Research Feature schedule.
- Presenters do not need to print or ship a paper poster.
- No setup time or tear down time is required.
- Posters are accessible online (see Virtual Poster Library section below) in addition to digital poster viewing stations in the Exhibit Hall. Posters are searchable by keyword, presenter name, institution or poster number.
- Attendees interested in further information can contact authors with questions regarding their poster.
Accepted Abstract Authors
All accepted abstract presenters were notified via email in mid-November (late-breaking authors were notified in early January). Accepted abstract presenters are required to log in to the Speaker Center to accept their roles as a presenters and are required to attend the meeting.
Register early for the best rates and then secure a hotel room, as they do sell out fast.
Poster Builder and Upload Deadline
Log in to the Speaker Center to access the poster builder. The digital upload fee must be paid in advance of connecting to the poster builder site. The deadline to upload your poster is Thursday, February 20, 2020.
- There is a $70 fee per poster for digital upload, payable at the time of upload. The fee has been set at a price that is substantially lower than traditional paper printing, and we are confident that this new format will provide greater visibility of every poster presentation than the previous paper format.
- Please use a Symposium PowerPoint template to create your poster.You can adjust the boxes to accommodate your data, move fields around, add your institution, etc. All sections will zoom in when you touch them on the screen.
Research Feature Sessions
The Research Feature which will highlight the top posters, will occur at selected poster viewing stations during the Research Feature and Networking Reception on Thursday, February 27 at 4:15 p.m. Research Feature presenters will have five minutes to discuss their poster and three minutes for questions and answers.
Virtual Poster Library
All posters will be included in the Virtual Poster Library, allowing all attendees to view posters online while at the symposium (on personal devices or at the digital poster viewing stations in the Exhibit Hall) and online for a limited period of time after the symposium concludes.
If you have any questions regarding this notification, have any changes to your abstract, or wish to withdraw your abstract from the program, you MUST email the Specialty Meetings Team by Friday, November 22.
Should you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Specialty Meetings Team.