Mark your calendar for the following dates and deadlines you don't want to miss!
||Registration, Hotel Reservations and Exhibit Sales Open
||Exhibitor Listing for Pocket Program Due (see below)
||Pre-Show Attendee List Sent (Exhibitors that purchased)
||Furniture and Shipping Discount Deadline
||Passport to Prizes Participation Notice Due (Exhibitors that purchased)
||Exhibitor Registration Due (see below)
Notification to Use Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Due
AV Equipment Discount Deadline
||Exhibitor Move-In - 4:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m.
||Exhibit Hall Opens - 7:00 a.m.
||Exhibitor Move-Out - 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||Post-show Electronic Survey Due (Post Show List delivered upon completion of the survey)
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration
Exhibitor and Sponsor registration will be located in the Culturekeepers Registration area on the second level of The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa.
|Wednesday, February 26, 2020
||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Thursday, February 27, 2020
||7:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
|Friday, February 28, 2020
||7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
You can book your hotel reservation online by visiting the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium Hotel page.
Looking for a way to drive traffic to your booth?
A great place to start is with your Exhibitor Listing. Your company's Exhibitor Listing provides a brief description of your company within the Pocket Program and help attendees find you on the show floor.
The Pocket Program is the official printed program that allows attendees to find exhibitors by company name. The Exhibitor Listing is due January 3, 2020.
To provide a current exhibitor listing please follow link below.
If you have any questions, please contact Shirley Harris at Shirley.Harris@spargoinc.com
The following security tips are offered:
- Always remove your badge once you leave the facility.
- Never leave small electronic equipment such as laptop computers, cell phones, personal handheld electronic devices unattended in your booth, ESPECIALLY OVERNIGHT. This rule should also apply to personal items such as briefcases, purses, etc.
- Shipping cartons should not identify contents. Use coded labels.
- Do not ship computers and other electronic equipment in the manufacturer’s carton.
- Consolidate shipments of several boxes into one large crate or carton if possible.
- Empty cartons and crates are not stored in a “secure” area. Do not leave valuables in them.
- For those exhibits featuring theft-prone products, some thought should be given to displaying a replica or bringing extras.
- Cover your products before and after show hours.
- Use velcro or grommets to secure the fabric over the products.
- Mark all crates and cartons with your company’s name and address.
- At the close of the show and after your materials are packed, exhibitors are responsible for shipping all materials home.
- Report any loss or damaged cartons to ASTRO Show Management.
ASTRO, SPARGO Inc., Global Experience Specialists (GES), The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa and all organizations and individuals who are employed by or associated with 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium will not be responsible for injury that may occur to an exhibitor, his/her employees or any agents or for the safety of an exhibit or other property against theft, fire, accident or any other destructive cause. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain and maintain such adequate insurance at the exhibitor’s sole expense. For more information on exhibitor insurance, please refer to the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium Policies.
Have questions about exhibiting at 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Key Contacts for assistance.