Reserve a Booth
Applications are being accepted to exhibit at 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium taking place February 27 - 29, 2020, at The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa. Space is assigned on a first-come, first served basis, so become an exhibitor today to ensure your spot in the Exhibit Hall.
Booth Applications and Contracts
Don't forget to select your preferred booth spaces! View the floor plan to see what booths are still available.
|TABLE-TOP EXHIBIT SPACE
|General Exhibit Fee
|Pre-Show Attendee List
Exhibit Fee Includes
- One 6 foot draped table with two chairs (All booths are tabletop size).
- Two Exhibitor Registrations.
- Exhibitor Listing in the Pocket Program.
- Company name listed on the website.
- Participation in the Passport to Prizes Program.
- Access to educational programs on a space available basis (Please note, exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits).
- Breakfast, coffee breaks and lunch served in the Exhibit Hall as well as the Poster Reception.
- Post-Show Attendee List (Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and eligibility requirements may apply).
Please view the Policies page for a complete listing of all Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
Have questions about exhibiting at 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Key Contacts for assistance.
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852