Reserve a Booth
Applications are being accepted to exhibit at 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium taking place February 27 - 29, 2020, at The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa. Space is assigned on a first-come, first served basis, so become an exhibitor today to ensure your spot in the Exhibit Hall.
Booth Applications and Contracts
Don't forget to select your preferred booth spaces! View the floor plan to see what booths are still available.
|TABLE-TOP EXHIBIT SPACE
|General Exhibit Fee
|Pre-Show Attendee List
Exhibit Fee Includes
- One 6 foot draped table with two chairs (All booths are tabletop size).
- Two Exhibitor Registrations.
- Exhibitor Listing in the Pocket Program.
- Company name listed on the website.
- Participation in the Passport to Prizes Program.
- Access to educational programs on a space available basis (Please note, exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits).
- Breakfast, coffee breaks and lunch served in the Exhibit Hall as well as the Poster Reception.
- Post-Show Attendee List (Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and eligibility requirements may apply).
Passport to Prizes Program
This program is designed to increase traffic to the booth and allow attendees an incentive for visiting participating booths.
How Passport to Prizes works:
Each attendee will receive a Passport with their registration materials. Attendees will be instructed to stop by each participating exhibiting company's booth to receive a "stamp" on their passport.
Attendees must complete the entire Passport in order to be eligible for drawing held on Saturday, February 28, 2020 at 3:15 p.m. in the General Session Room. Attendees MUST be present during the prize drawing to win.
Participating exhibitors will receive a stamp at the start of the show from ASTRO to mark attendee Passports. Please make sure your booth is properly staffed to handle the traffic.
If you wish to confirm your participation as an exhibitor in the Passport to Prizes Program please contact Nicki Froats to confirm. A reminder email will be going out to all exhibitors four weeks prior to the show.
The participation fee goes towards the prizes, as well as printing and promotional costs of the program.
Passport to Prizes Fee:
||Complimentary with purchase of booth space.
If you wish to sign up to participate in the Passport to Prizes Program please contact Nicki Froats at 703-839-7390.
Please view the Policies page for a complete listing of all Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
Have questions about exhibiting at 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or Key Contacts for assistance.